Recipients of Platinum or Gold Member Awards have been announced.
To gain a Gold Member Award six of the following criteria must be met and to gain a Platinum Member Award seven or more criteria must be met over the past 12 months:
- Used 20% Progeny Test or Genomic Semen.
- All 2 yr olds Classified.
- Registered animals using eReg (via Easy Dairy or Mistro) or using iReg on the Jersey Australia website.
- Advertised in the Jersey Journal, Jersey Calendar or Membership Booklet.
- Donated to the Jersey Research Fund or Youth Fund.
- Registered All Females
- All registered stock sales have had transfers completed correctly
- Genomic tested 5 females
- Herd Test at least 6 times
Congratulations to the recipients of the Gold Member Awards:
- The Allan Family of Inverlair Heights
- Sandra and Robert Bacon of Brookbora
Congratulations to the recipients of the Platinum Member Awards:
- The Nicholson Family of Jugiong Jerseys
- Bernie and Carol McManus of Bercar
- Alan and Janine Carson of Cairnbrae
- Pat and Keith Kuhne of Bushlea
- John and Margaret Cockerell of Warrain Jerseys