Out now is the January/ February edition of the Australia Jersey Journal. In this edition:
- We catch up with Lachlan Fry, Darien Mathews and Reece Attenborough on their appointment to the Genetics Committee
- Updated BPI’s were released in Dec 2020 ABV Release. We look at the changes in the BPI and the top herds, cows and bulls
- The 2021 AGM is fast approaching. Host club President Reece Attenborough gives us a preview on what the Central Gippsland Club will be putting on.
- Why Jersey. JA recently spoke to members across the country on Why they milk Jerseys for our annual Australian Dairy Farmer magazine Jersey Feature. We publish some of their stories in the Journal.
- JA has 2 new project in 2021 in classification and genomics. We outline these and will have more details in the next Australian Jersey Journal edition
- Our front cover is some amazing shots from our short listed finalists in the Annual Photo Competition.
Download and read online at Jersey Journal – Jan/Feb 2021