CrhThe May / June 2021 edition of the Australian Jersey Journal is out now and what a cracking edition it is. Our thanks to the many advertisers and supporters who have made this 56 page edition.
In the Journal, we:
- Preview Dairy’s Finest Sale and speak to the sale organisers and some of vendors on what is on offer in what will be the sale of the year
- Chris MacKenzie is stepping down from the Board this year after many many years of service to JA including 4 years of Presidents. Rick Baynes sat down with Chris to talk about his time on the Board of JA and what is in store next for him
- Thinking of stepping into the Dairy Beef market. Cameron Renshaw from Calf Link is seeing lots of opportunity but also conscious of not wanting the Australian dairy industry to make mistakes seen globally as dairy farmers transition more and more to a dairy beef market.
- April ABV results are out and we have a look at who made the top of the lists.
- DataGene recently sat down with Lyn Parish to talk about how genomics is driving there herd management decisions.
- Neville McDonald who passed away suddenly last year was recently honoured by the Kyabram Show Society. We caught up with Janelle to reflect on Neville’s passion for Jerseys, Showing cows, supporting young breeders and family.
- Central Gippsland Jersey Fair Results
- On Farm Challenge State of Origin results
- And much much more.
Check out your mail box for your copy or download to read on line at May / June Jersey Journal