The Nov / Dec 2020 edition of the Australian Jersey Journal is out in your mailboxes. In this edition;
- We head to Sth Australia and catch up with Jersey SA leadership Glen Schultz and Amy MacDonald
- Our Breeder profile is Andrew and Angela Koch of ASHTANEY Jersey
- Genomics is a big feature in this edition.
- Mark Flemming tells us how he managed a herd reduction using genomics when the Miami Herd moved to Western Vic
- Zoetis takes us to Craig Drake’s @ Allansford and discusses how he manages inbreeding
- Accelerating Genomics is a new project backed by DataGene and Dairy Australia. We hear from Project Leader Michelle Axford on what the project aims to achieve.
- Bushlea Jerseys is celebrating 75 years. The south Gippsland Club commissioned a great story on the Bushlea Journey.
- Qld Feature show results
- ST Genetics Australia’s Dairy Youth Expo result
- and much much more
Download and read today at Nov/Dec 2020 Jersey Journal