2022 WJCB Global Online Conference.
Jersey Australia in partnership with the World Jersey Cattle Bureau is excited to present the 2022 Global Online Conference to be held online on April 28th 2022 commencing at 6am Melbourne Time.
The Conference will bring together Jersey breeders from across the globe to hear from world class presenters on key topics in the global dairy industry.
- Jersey Most Profitable and Sustainable Cow Project
- Presented by Dr Steve Little. Director of CapacityAg
- Global Date Sharing Initiatives and Opportunities
- Presented by Dr Matthew Shaffer. CEO of DateGene and Chair of Interbull Steering Committe
- Maintaining a Social Licence
- Presented by Eduardo Robert Urena. Senior Specialist Dairy Value Chain with emphasis in Sustainable Development
- Gene Editing driving Genetic Improvement of Dairy Cattle
- Presented by Prof Alison Van Eenennaam. Professor of Cooperative Extension. Animal Genomics and Biotechnology. Department of Animal Science at the University of California
For full program details, download the Conference flyer 2022 WJCB Global Online Conference
Register your attendance by clicking on the following link. https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUkdOqqqTgsEtadrSDqSjAiR3emr0Xnfkq-
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
For more information email email@example.com