Welcome to Jersey Australia
Our mission statement is to Promote and Develop the Jersey breed
The purposes for which the incorporated association is established are:-
• To develop the genetic pool of Jersey cattle within Australia.
• To expand the influence of the breed in Australia and in any overseas territory not serviced by a Jersey Society.
• To collect, verify, and publish information relating to the commercial benefits of Jersey cattle.
• To maintain a register of Jersey cattle to be held at the Jersey Australia office.
• To promote in any way not mentioned above the interests of breeders of Jersey cattle and members of Jersey Australia.
Contact Jersey Australia
Suite 1, RD2, Park Dr,
La Trobe University,
Ph: +61 3 9370 9105
Fax: +61 3 9018 4391
Great Southern Challenge judging is underway with judge Lynton Broad seen here assessing a cow at Brookbora Jerseys this morning.
Jersey Australia condolences go out to Andrew Younger of Kaddy Jerseys and family at the passing this week of Andrew's Mother June Younger.
Jersey Australia together with Semex Australia are pleased to announce the judges for the upcoming Jersey Australia/ Semex Great Southern and Great Northern challenges.
Mr Lynton Broad of Broadlin Jerseys, Lockington Victoria will judge the Great Southern Challenge and Mr Keith Kuhne of Bushlea Jerseys, Leongatha Victoria will judge the Great Northern Challenge
Both these gentlemen are well known in the Jersey community and are highly respected for their knowledge.
We wish Lynton and Keith all the very best in their judging of these very prestigious events.
Our State Secretaries
Please Note: For General Queries Please Contact the Jersey Australia Office on +61 3 9370 9105.
State Secretary – Andrew Younger
162 Zeerust Church Rd, Zeerust VIC 3634
T| 03 5829 8352
M| 0409 572 484
New South Wales
State Secretary – Milton Johnston
T| 02 6552 5915
F| 02 6552 5915
State Secretary – Diane Reeves
T| 07 5484 4585
W| 07 3221 3182
F| 07 5485 4575
State Secretary – Amy McDonald
PO Box 13, Greenock SA 5360
T| 08 89562 8113
F| 08 8562 8520
State Secretary – Susan Lutey
Feast Rd, Serpentine WA 6125
T| 08 9525 2407
State Secretary – Max McCormack
PO Box 1258, Devonport TAS 7310
T| 03 6424 1250
M| 0409 252 232