Welcome to Jersey Australia
Our mission statement is to Promote and Develop the Jersey breed
The purposes for which the incorporated association is established are:-
• To develop the genetic pool of Jersey cattle within Australia.
• To expand the influence of the breed in Australia and in any overseas territory not serviced by a Jersey Society.
• To collect, verify, and publish information relating to the commercial benefits of Jersey cattle.
• To maintain a register of Jersey cattle to be held at the Jersey Australia office.
• To promote in any way not mentioned above the interests of breeders of Jersey cattle and members of Jersey Australia.
Contact Jersey Australia
5 RING ROAD
Ph: +61 3 9370 9105
Fax: +61 3 9018 4391
Reminder to members that today is the last day I-Jersey will be accessible as we commence the transition to the new herd book.
Please contact the office for any urgent requirements
Herd 19 Conference is just around the corner and is a great opportunity to hear from Australian and World leaders in Genetics, Herd Improvement and Data Management like Dr Nancy Charlton from Canada on using data and technology to achieve your goals
Register now at http://bit.ly/Herd19 or for further information contact Jaydee Events: M: 0419 878 055 E: email@example.com
Our State Secretaries
Please Note: For General Queries Please Contact the Jersey Australia Office on +61 3 9370 9105.
State Secretary – Andrew Younger
162 Zeerust Church Rd, Zeerust VIC 3634
T| 03 5829 8352
M| 0409 572 484
New South Wales
State Secretary – Milton Johnston
T| 02 6552 5915
F| 02 6552 5915
State Secretary – Diane Reeves
T| 07 5484 4585
W| 07 3221 3182
F| 07 5485 4575
State Secretary – Amy McDonald
PO Box 13, Greenock SA 5360
T| 08 89562 8113
F| 08 8562 8520
State Secretary – Susan Lutey
Feast Rd, Serpentine WA 6125
T| 08 9525 2407
State Secretary – Max McCormack
PO Box 1258, Devonport TAS 7310
T| 03 6424 1250
M| 0409 252 232