Welcome to Jersey Australia
Our mission statement is to Promote and Develop the Jersey breed
The purposes for which the incorporated association is established are:-
• To develop the genetic pool of Jersey cattle within Australia.
• To expand the influence of the breed in Australia and in any overseas territory not serviced by a Jersey Society.
• To collect, verify, and publish information relating to the commercial benefits of Jersey cattle.
• To maintain a register of Jersey cattle to be held at the Jersey Australia office.
• To promote in any way not mentioned above the interests of breeders of Jersey cattle and members of Jersey Australia.
Contact Jersey Australia
Suite 1, RD2, Park Dr,
La Trobe University,
Ph: +61 3 9370 9105
Fax: +61 3 9018 4391
JA has been advised that the National Dairy Youth Camp planned to be held in Sale in January has been postponed until April. For those booked to attend the camp organisers will be in touch with you.
Congratulations to Paul and Adam Lenehan form Sth West Vic for achieving the front cover of the December GBG
Download the Dec GBG from the DataGene website on https://www.datagene.com.au/GoodBulls or the App from the Apple or Google Play store
Our State Secretaries
Please Note: For General Queries Please Contact the Jersey Australia Office on +61 3 9370 9105.
State Secretary – Andrew Younger
162 Zeerust Church Rd, Zeerust VIC 3634
T| 03 5829 8352
M| 0409 572 484
New South Wales
State Secretary – Milton Johnston
T| 02 6552 5915
F| 02 6552 5915
State Secretary – Diane Reeves
T| 07 5484 4585
W| 07 3221 3182
F| 07 5485 4575
State Secretary – Amy McDonald
PO Box 13, Greenock SA 5360
T| 08 89562 8113
F| 08 8562 8520
State Secretary – Susan Lutey
Feast Rd, Serpentine WA 6125
T| 08 9525 2407
State Secretary – Max McCormack
PO Box 1258, Devonport TAS 7310
T| 03 6424 1250
M| 0409 252 232