The Jersey Australia Membership Development Program is a key recommendation outcome of the 2018 Strategy and Planning Meeting to support and encourage clubs and members to drive membership growth.
- Provide financial support to clubs in supporting Jersey Australia growth objectives.
- Increase Jersey Australia membership and service provision
- Increase grass roots participation
- Non-member Jersey Breeder
- Past Members
- (have not been a financial member of JA for at least 2 Years)
- Non-Jersey Breeders considering a herd breed change
Individual Member Support
An individual Financial or Life Members will be allowed to personally claim the new member incentives on the following basis
- The new member they have supported in joining and engaging with Jersey Australia resides at least 100km from the members place of residence
- The new or returning members is not joining the club which the member claiming the incentive belongs to.
- Club must be able to demonstrate their active support and encouragement for new members joining Jersey Australia or re-engaging with past members
- New full syndicate membership where the syndicates contains at least 1 existing member
- Excludes junior membership where the junior member of an existing member
For more information contact Glen on 0418 466 371 or Glen.Barrett@jersey.com.au
|New Members||Previous Member Re-Engagement|
||$2.00 per animal born in the years prior to the year they re-join|