The July/August 2021 ediiton of the Australian Jersey Journal was recently published andd anotehr crakcing edition it was.
In this edition we
- Wrapped up the 2021 AGM and Conference
- Lisa Broad was appointed President of JA following the AGM. We caught up with Lisa to chat on what are her key objectives in leading the Association.
- Oru man on the ground at the AGM and Conference Rick Baynes was kept busy catching stories from
- Dairys Finest sale
- Wallacedale Jerseys
- Majestic Jerseys
- Chef turned Jersey breeder Matt Wilson
- Out going President Chris Mackenzie was awarded a Life Membership at the Awards dinner. We sat down with Chris who shared what this meant to him.
- Talk to Ian Richards and Paul Lenehan on receiing their Distinguished Services Awards
- Show results from Royal Sydney and Qld On farm Challenge
- And much much more.
Download online to read this editon at Jersey Journal – July / Aug 2021